Home Page



21. Support services for parents of children with SEN include:

Parents and carers can also appeal to the Government’s SEND tribunal if you disagree with the Local Authority’s decision about your child’s special educational needs. You can also appeal to the tribunal if the school or council has discriminated against your disabled child. Information on this process is available here www.gov.uk/special-educational-needs-disability-tribunal/overview