Home Page



5.    What should I do if I think my child may have special education needs?


  • If you have concerns relating to your child’s learning then please initially discuss these with your child’s teacher. This then may result in a referral to the school SENCo who is Mrs Rachel Knight.

  • You may also contact the SENCo directly if you feel this is more appropriate:

    Tel: 01283 217357 or email to rknight1@churchgresley.derbyshire.sch.uk.  Mrs Knight currently has SEN time on Thursdays and Fridays when you may be able to make an appointment to come and meet her.

  • You may also contact Mrs Mansell, Head Teacher Tel 01283 217357 or email to enquiries@churchgresley.derbyshire.sch.uk if you feel this is more appropriate.

All parents will be listened to. Your views and aspirations for your child will be central to the assessment and provision that is provided by our school.